By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Membership Policies & FAQs
- As a member, you receive discounts on all wine purchases, merchandise, and events.
- Complimentary glass of wine or flight of three tastings per visit for you and a guest.
- No contract
- No membership fee
- View all membership benefits here.
- Each quarter, we offer our Winemaker’s Selections but allow you to change your selections. To view the current and upcoming quarterly selections, please click here.
- Skip any quarterly shipment by selecting that option during the selection window.
- Every quarter, 4 times per year, your credit card will automatically be billed for the discounted member price of the wines, plus any applicable state taxes. Please ensure you have updated credit card information on file. To update, please click here to log in to your account.
- Wines are shipped quarterly (February, May, August and November). Click here to view our shipping calendar.
- We may delay shipments during times of extreme weather to protect your investment. You will always know if there is a delay.
- Wine must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older.
- Unfortunately, memberships are only available to members who live in our direct shipping states. Click here to view our shipping map and determine your eligibility.
- It is the club member’s responsibility to notify us of changes to their account, which include, but are not limited to, email address, telephone number or shipping address.
- Our Wine Club team communicates via email. You will receive email reminders, exclusive members-only event invitations, and more from email@example.com.
What is the best way to reach the Talon Wine Club coordinators?
You are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 970-464-1300, ext 7009. If you’d prefer to speak to us in person you may ask for the Wine Club coordinator at either tasting bar in the Talon/St. Kathryn Cellars building. Wine Club office hours are Monday through Friday 8am-4pm MST.
I’m not receiving emails from Talon Wine Club, how do I fix that?
If you are not receiving emails, first check your spam folder and add email@example.com to your contacts. Please also verify your email address is correct by logging into your wine club account online or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have unsubscribed from our emails, you may not be receiving all of our email communications. You can resubscribe by logging in and changing your email preferences on your profile dashboard.
How do I make adjustments to my order?
Each quarter during the selection period, you can make adjustments to your order by logging in to your account and following the prompts on your profile dashboard. For a detailed walkthrough, click here.
How do I cancel?
Membership cancellations may be done online, over the phone or by email, prior to the last day of the open selection period. There is no cancellation fee.
Can I skip a shipment?
Yes, you are in full control! Each quarter during the selection period, you can skip your shipment in your account dashboard. Simply log in to your account, click on the “Club Shipments” tab and then click “Skip Shipment”. There is no fee to skip a quarterly shipment.
What is the shipping charge?
Members receive free shipping with all eligible orders ($65+). Please note that we cannot ship to all states due to legal restrictions, and memberships are only available for members located in our direct shipping states. View our shipping map here.
What if I am not there to sign for packages?
Someone of legal drinking age does need to be there to sign and accept a wine delivery. UPS will attempt three deliveries before sending the wine back to the winery, which will then incur a return package fee on your account. If you are concerned that you or someone else of legal drinking age may not be home to accept your wines, we suggest having wine shipped to your local UPS store.