By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.
Membership Policies & FAQs
- No contract
- No membership fee
- Discounts on all wine purchases, merchandise, and events
- View all membership benefits.
- Each quarter, we offer our Winemaker’s Selections but allow you to change your selections. We are proud to offer one of the most flexible wine clubs in the country.
- Selections open the month prior to shipping/pick-up. You will receive email reminders when selections are open.
- You must finalize your selections before the end of the selection window. We will not be able to accommodate changes after we process your club order.
- View our calendars and upcoming Winemaker’s Selections.
- You may skip any quarterly shipment by selecting that option during the selection window.
- Each quarter, your credit card will automatically be billed for the discounted member price of the wines, plus any applicable state taxes.
- Changes to your billing information must be made 7-14 days prior to the billing date to process your order. You can update this information in your online account.
- All orders are processed on the first of a club shipping month (February,
Pick-Up & Shipping
- You may change your delivery method (pick-up or shipping) each quarter. Once you have selected a delivery method, it will be the default option for future orders. Please double check that your delivery method is what you would like before the end of the selection window. We will not be able to change the delivery method after we process your order.
- Wines are shipped quarterly (February, May, August and November) within 10 business days of processing.
- We may delay shipments during times of extreme weather to protect your investment. You will always know if there is a delay.
- Wine must be signed for by an adult 21 years of age or older. Because of this, we cannot ship to P.O. boxes. After multiple failed delivery attempts, UPS will return your wines to us. If you may be unavailable to sign for your shipment, please contact us to make alternative delivery arrangements.
- Unfortunately, memberships are only available to members who live in our direct shipping states. View our shipping map and determine your eligibility.
- It is the club member’s responsibility to notify us of changes to their account, which include, but are not limited to, email address, billing information, telephone number, and shipping information.
- Our Wine Club team communicates via email. You will receive email reminders, exclusive members-only event invitations, and more from firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the best way to reach the Talon Wine Club coordinators?
You are welcome to email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 970-464-1300. If you’d prefer to speak to us in person you may ask for the Wine Club coordinator at our tasting room. Wine Club office hours are Monday through Friday 8am-4pm.
I’m not receiving emails from Talon Wine Club, how do I fix that?
If you are not receiving emails, first check your spam folder and add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts. Please also verify your email address is correct by logging into your wine club account online or by emailing us at email@example.com. If you have unsubscribed from our emails, you may not be receiving all of our email communications. You can resubscribe by logging in and changing your email preferences on your profile dashboard.
How do I make adjustments to my order?
Each quarter during the selection period, you can make adjustments to your order by logging in to your account and following the prompts on your profile dashboard. View a detailed walkthrough.
How do I cancel?
Membership cancellations may be done online, over the phone or by email, prior to the last day of the open selection period. There is no cancellation fee.
Can I skip a shipment?
Yes, you are in full control! Each quarter during the selection period, you can skip your shipment in your account dashboard. Simply log in to your account, click on the “Club Shipments” tab and then click “Skip Shipment”. There is no fee to skip a quarterly shipment.
What is the shipping charge?
Members receive free shipping with all eligible orders ($65+). Please note that we cannot ship to all states due to legal restrictions, and memberships are only available for members located in our direct shipping states. View our shipping map .
What if I am not there to sign for packages?
Someone of legal drinking age does need to be there to sign and accept a wine delivery. UPS will attempt three deliveries before sending the wine back to the winery. Shipments returned to us without prior notification and approval will incur a return package fee of $25 on your account. If you are going out of town or otherwise won’t be home to sign for your order, we suggest having wine shipped to your local UPS store or contacting us to arrange an early or delayed shipment. We want you to receive your wines!