1) Log in to your account to view your dashboard.
2) Scroll down and select “View” OR select the “Club Shipments” tab.
3) Select “Edit Wines” to change the Winemaker’s Selection and choose your own wines for the quarter.
4) Here you can view all available wines and customize your order. Minimum wine quantities for each club are 4 (Silver), 6 (Gold), and 12 (Platinum), and you can add up to 24 wines to your quarterly selection.
5) For example, we’ll add a bottle of White Sangria to our order here.
6) It will populate at the top, where all of your wine selections will be displayed. Remove a wine from your order by clicking on the “X” in the upper right-hand corner. Keep in mind that the system will not allow you to have fewer than the minimum number of wines selected at a time, so if you would like to replace a wine, you must add the replacement before you remove a wine. Once you have selected your wines, click “Save Selections”.
7) You will now see your selected wines displayed on the “Club Shipments” portion of your account.
8) All Talon Wine Club orders will be shipped to you by default. If you would like to pick up your order, scroll down to the “Shipping Address” box and click “Change”.
9) Select “Change to Pickup”
10) Click “Update Membership”. You’re all set! You can come back and change your selections until the end of the selection period.
By using our site without disabling cookies, you consent to our use of them.