Winery Tasting Room Associate
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
Talon Wine Brands produces and markets a broad range of wines across several brands, all made in Palisade, at the heart of Colorado’s Fruit and Wine Country. Our 3 brands are Meadery of the Rockies, Talon Winery and St. Kathryn Cellars. We pride ourselves on making great, award-winning, unique and popular wines. We are seeking exceptional full- time & part-time seasonal Tasting Room Associates to provide outstanding customer service during our busy travel season April – Oct. The successful candidates must be positive, warm, outgoing people who take pride in their work and have the ability to educate, entertain & sell to the public.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hospitality –Meet & greet customers warmly. Make sure they know they are valued, welcome, and appreciated.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service – Understand and satisfy customer wants & needs.
- Promote and sell our wines, gifts, fudge & Wine Club. Educate consumers about wine in general and our products specifically.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization in tasting room and facilities
- Stock and merchandize product displays
Requirements – Successful Candidates must be:
- At least 21 years of age
- Self-motivated & self-accountable
- Able to work 8 hour shifts on your feet with limited breaks
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a great attitude and a smile
- Able to lift 40 lbs repeatedly throughout the shift
- Able to work a flexible schedule including most weekends, holidays & festivals
- Passionate about connecting with and serving people at a high level
- A positive, solution-oriented person with high integrity
- An Effective Communicator
Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
- Retail/Hospitality experience
- Wine Enthusiast
- Wine or alcohol beverage sales
- Familiarity with Computers & POS Systems
- Have fun while working, learning and gaining valuable experience
- Professional training & development opportunities
- Discounts on wine, fudge, food and gifts
- Join our mission to be Colorado’s Premier Winery!
Compensation at Talon Wine Brands is competitive. Starting wages for this position is $11 per hour plus paid vacation and an End of Year Profit Sharing Bonus.
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY BE THE ONE FOR THIS POSITION:
- Indicate in a cover letter why you think you’re the one for the position and attach your resume. Send to Colleen@talonwinebrands.com.
- No phone calls or personal visits please. We will call or email you if we are interested in exploring whether or not you might be a great fit for our team.