Position Opening, as of Jan 12, 2019:
Tasting Room Associate FT & PT
Talon Wine Brands produces and markets a broad range of wines across several brands, all made in Palisade, at the heart of Colorado’s Fruit and Wine Country. Our 3 brands are Meadery of the Rockies, Talon Winery and St. Kathryn Cellars. We pride ourselves on making great, award-winning, unique and popular wines. We are seeking exceptional full- time & part-time seasonal Tasting Room Associates to provide outstanding customer service during our busy travel season April through October. The successful candidates must be positive, genuinely warm, kind and outgoing people who take pride in their work and have the ability to joyfully educate, entertain and serve the public.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Hospitality –Meet & greet customers warmly. Make sure they know they are valued, welcome, and appreciated.
- Provide Excellent Customer Service – Understand and satisfy customer wants & needs.
- Promote and sell our wines, gifts, fudge & Wine Club. Educate consumers about wine in general and our products specifically.
- Maintain a high level of cleanliness and organization in tasting room and facilities
- Stock and merchandize product displays
Requirements – Successful Candidates must be:
- At least 21 years of age
- Self-motivated & self-accountable
- Able to work 8 hour shifts on your feet with limited breaks
- Able to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a great attitude and a smile
- Able to lift 40 lbs repeatedly throughout the shift
- Able to work a flexible schedule including most weekends, holidays & festivals
- Passionate about connecting with and serving people at a high level
- A positive, solution-oriented person with high integrity
- An Effective Communicator
Preferred Skills and/or Experience:
- Retail/Hospitality experience
- Wine Enthusiast
- Wine or alcohol beverage sales
- Familiarity with Computers & POS Systems
- Have fun while working, learning and gaining valuable experience
- Professional training & development opportunities
- Discounts on wine, fudge, foods and gifts
- Join our team in advancing our mission to be Colorado’s Premier Winery!
Compensation at Talon Wine Brands is competitive. Starting wages for this position is $12 per hour plus paid vacation and an End of Year Profit Sharing Bonus.
IF YOU THINK YOU MAY BE THE ONE FOR THIS POSITION:
1.Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Include a cover letter/paragraph indicating your level of interest and why you think you're the one.
3. Attach, submit or include your resume.
No phone calls or drop-ins, please. If we're interested we'll contact you. Thank you!